Wild and Wonderful Event Review: Handcrafted Cooperative
Hi Wild and Wonderful Readers,
We had a fantastic, super successful time at the Handcrafted Cooperative. While it may have been a little chilly and windy, there was such a great turn out. We would like to thank you for making this one of our best events yet! We were able to see members of the WWLC family and lots of new and old friends. Along with thanking all of you that came out to support us, we would love to thank the Handcrafted Cooperative for letting us be a part of such an amazing event. We cannot wait for the next one! We would like to share a few highlights from the day:
1. Being almost sold out of the spring line within the first hour.
2. Meeting all of our WWLC family members, and sharing in their excitement over the new spring line.
3. Seeing and shopping all of our fellow vendors/friends.
4. The extra strong winds keeping us on our toes.
5. Being a part of the Handcrafted Cooperative
If you weren't able to make it, no worries! The spring is up, right here, on our website. You will be able to get all of the amazing new products delivered right to your door. If what you are looking for is sold out, it will be back in no time. We are so glad that you all love the spring line as much as week do. We can't wait for what is in store for our future!
Thank you so much,